Thursday 12 March 2009

streets joy

The last couple of days were just mad
Yesterday I was at Angie’s but couldn’t stay there for the night cause her flatmate came back (he’s an asshole and doesn’t allow her to invite people to stay overnight, she can’t really leave the place because it’s really cheap, but anyway, it’s a different story)
So I left her flat around 8pm and spend some time in a stupid pub drinking one pint for 2 hours in order to save the money I’ve got now (some money that Anthony gave me when I left).
At 11pm I had to fuck off cause they’ve closed the pub and went to the train station till they closed it too and I became very tired
Found a nice quite street next to the bridge and tried to get some sleep.
I have no idea how long I slept.
It was freezing and I dreamt that I’m chasing Anthony and Marc till they jump of strange looking cliff and die; they looked like dolls down there on the ground. It was a very disturbing sight.
Suddenly I was woken up by someone shaking me. It was Marc- I was so happy to see he was alive. We went to his flat and I slept some more till I had to go to college (it is crazy that all of that is happening now when I’m supposed to concentrate in my studies and project the most)
After college I met with Marc, he told me he managed to speak to Anthony and they are meeting in the park, he insisted I will come
I’m really glad I did, as soon as I met Anthony I felt how much I loved him but also how much I don’t want to be with him anymore. We hardly talked but for me everything became very clear, what I feel, what I want.
I feel really bad seeing Anthony like he is now, suffering like that. It’s really hard but probably inevitable.
That’s life
I told him I was sorry but I’m not coming back.
I felt Marc wanted this meeting because he wanted Anthony’s permission for me staying with him, maybe it’s just me. anyway I’m not staying there. I can’t stay there anymore. I prefer to sleep in the streets
(Now that I know how much fun it is)

No comments:

Post a Comment