Thursday 5 March 2009

the voice

Yesterday the weirdest thing of all had happened
I will introduce myself first
My name is Tamara (or Tami or Tam or Tamtam, it depends how close to me you are)
I study fashion design in Central saint Martin’s and I want to start my own business with my friend Marc.
Ok, so… the weirdest thing happened:

Yesterday I was meeting with Marc to discuss our plans since all of this business thing is really in the beginning (or as you can say in Hebrew “behitulav” which means “in its diapers”) (oh, yes, I can speak Hebrew, but that’s a different story)
Anyway, 2 minutes after we meet and start talking a voice from the air is talking to us saying:”Hello, you there!”
Ok, I’m not joking, this has happened !
The voice said “look at the camera” and only then we realised there was a video camera in the room and it was shooting US! - that was fucking scary
The voice said he’s name was John and that he knew Anthony (my handsome boyfriend) from way back and …. And … and …..
That he wanted to help us out and give us 10,000 fucking GBP to start our business !!!
Well, it was all very mysterious and I’m not sure if we actually are going to get this money
He also said that we will meet a friend of him, lady called Maryline

Life is weird!!!

I’ll write more as soon as something happens
How exciting
!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment